Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, Mahidol University is calling for a logo design to represent the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies in 2021 under the concept: Role of Higher Education Institutions in Promoting Democracy, Human Rights and Peace Studies under the project to enhance knowledge and skills for human rights and peace.
The winner of the competition will receive 7,000 baht with a certificate.
Submission deadline: December 15, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
Criteria for the Logo Contest submission requirements
Contest submission requirements
Contestants must submit their works in the form of a presentation file along with the original file as follows:
- Presented in .jpg format, resolution should not less than 300 dpi and size not less than 2 million pixels.
- Adobe Illustrator file (.ai) or Adobe photoshop (.psd) file, specify saving at least CS7 version and specify color code in RGB mode.
- Concept of design work.
Rules and conditions for the contest
- Contestants can be students, staff and general people, regardless of age. The number of submission is 1 piece per person.
- The logo must have the following colors:
– Color of IHRP = color code 008b8b
– MU colors: Blue = 10069f, Yellow = ffcd00, Gold = adb841f in RGB color mode.
- The logo must be modern, beautiful, clear and unique.
- The logo must represent the identity of the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, under the concept: Role of Higher Education Institutions in Promoting Democracy, Human Rights and Peace Studies.
- Copying and modifying the logo from other agencies are not permitted. If the works are awarded and was found out, the award will be void and all prizes will be refunded to the rightful Contestants.
- Award-winning works to be regarded as the copyright of the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies Mahidol University which can be adjusted as appropriate to be able to be used in practice.
- Prevention of damage during the uploading of the work and submitting the work to the contest is the responsibility of the Contestants.
- Contest Organizing Committee reserve the right not to return the contest works to the contestants in any case.
- The decision of the committee is considered final.
- Creativity and presentation ideas of the works.
- Works’ presentation and the completeness of the elements.
- Beautifulness, attractiveness and appropriateness of use.
The submission details
Contestants must choose to submit their works via email by one of the following methods:
- Attach presentation and original files and send it directly by email.
- Attach the link of the presentation and the original file via Google Drive and open it for public sharing.
Send to Khemika.email@example.com, specifying the subject “Logo Design Contest” The submission can be made from now until December 15, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
The result announcement
The result will be announced on the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, Mahidol University’s website at https://ihrp.mahidol.ac.th and FB: Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, Mahidol University within December 20, 2021.
Logo Contest Award
– 1st place winner will receive the prize money of 7,000 baht and a certificate.
– All works submitted by the contestants for the contest will receive a certificate from the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, Mahidol University.