- Our Institute
Every international student is required to report themselves and to register for enrollment in Mahidol University immediately upon arrival. Students should follow the following steps:
1. Report yourself to Student Admissions Section, 2nd floor, Graduate Studies Building, Mahidol University (Salaya Campus).
2. Verify your personal data on the Student Data Form (GR 11a), make corrections if an error is found, and fill in any incomplete data.
3. Complete the following forms:
- Agreement on Intellectual Property Right
- Letter of Intent
- Student Health Record Form
- Insurance Form (provided by the insurance company) (For foreign students only)